A couple of issues with Version 3.0.5675.1

XiaNYdE

XiaNYdE

As the title says i am experiencing a couple of issues with the latest release and wondering if anyone else is having any similar problems??

1. Search just doesn't seem to work anymore, no matter what i enter it sits there like a stunned mullet, so i thought we may have to hit enter after typing search term now, but that just takes me back to the setting page.

2. Upcoming TV Shows seem to be messed up, shows that are scheduled don't seem to be appearing, every day of the schedule seems to have at least one show missing, sometimes as many as three.

Any advice on how to fix either of these bugs would be appreciated.

schaduwheer

i've tried it on my server (which is still pending a new install currently) 

1) search works like a charm for me, nice and fast on the webclient and a little slower in the android app, but it works nevertheless.

2) i don't know when which tv show is being scheduled to air, i have to compare that one side by side with sonarr i think in order to know if something is missing. But what i notice with the tv series, is that sometimes, (mostly happens to anime series), the tvdb entry hasn't been updated yet, so the last show was the one last week, and a new episode hasn't been entered in the list yet. This happened a few times for naruto for me and a few other shows as well.

I will compare my sonarr list with the emby one to see if i have something missing as well.

Regarding the upcoming tv shows i think i noticed something that isn't quite right either, in my list it still shows yesterday (ultimate spider-man and every witch way) as upcoming shows.

As said, i had some issues/remarks yesterday myself, and in the end i promised to do a fresh install to see if the setup and such would go smoother. So i don't know if i'm going to experience the search and upcoming issues on a fresh install but i'll let you know. Reckon it's either tonight or tomorrow :)