Multiple select - add to playlist

wrenhal

wrenhal

Just as the title suggests.  I've seen a screenshot somewhere (can't seem to remember where) showing either MBT or the Web Client being able to have a multiple selection process going and then add all selected to a playlist.  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I need to find a way to select multiple items from a media list to add them to a playlist.  I have a bunch of kid videos that I'd like to be able to say to my wife, "just go to the Playlist area honey and hit play".  But with a hundred or so videos to go through, it takes a while to add each one manually to a playlist.

• 4 weeks later...
wrenhal

Just as the title suggests.  I've seen a screenshot somewhere (can't seem to remember where) showing either MBT or the Web Client being able to have a multiple selection process going and then add all selected to a playlist.  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I need to find a way to select multiple items from a media list to add them to a playlist.  I have a bunch of kid videos that I'd like to be able to say to my wife, "just go to the Playlist area honey and hit play".  But with a hundred or so videos to go through, it takes a while to add each one manually to a playlist.

So no one??  Anyone have ANY idea on this?

It can be done in the web client.  Go into one of the libraries and hit the checkmark at the top of the page.

• 1 month later...

It can be done in the web client.  Go into one of the libraries and hit the checkmark at the top of the page.

Thanks, I'll check this out.  Been gone a bunch the last month so haven't messed with the server much lately.