Play all from here doesn't work for dlna in beta

Cerothen

Cerothen

Version 3.0.5666.1

Play all from here which normally plays the selected video and all subsequent ones doesn't work in the latest beta (version above). Would love to see this fixed, thanks!

Also would really like to see item queuing for dlna this is a function that I feel is missing and important.

Edit: Replaced with (hopefully) the proper log file.

server-63571938908.zip

Edited by Cerothen

• 1 month later...
Cerothen

@@Luke

In the most recent release play all seems to have stopped working again. I have attached my log from today.

Emby: Version 3.0.5724.3

Client: Kodi on Raspberry Pi2

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can include that would make this easier.

Thanks,

Log.txt

• 1 month later...
Cerothen

Anyone experiencing the same thing? I am still having this issue. I have even reinstalled the server on both windows and linux.

i have just made a fix for windows media player. unfortunately i think this is device specific so i don't think it guarantees anything for you though.

Cerothen

Thanks @@Luke.

Is there any potential plan to have all queues managed server side in the future?

I think it would be a nice touch since you could have a more see seamless experience in switching from device to device.

they already are, we just seem to run into problems with some devices here and there when trying to change from one track to the next.