Music Videos

Tolerant

Tolerant

Music Videos show up ok if they have their own choice on the main menu, but anytime I tell them to be part of the MUSIC heading, they show 0-0 music vidoes and stop showing up as available. Is there something that needs to be deleted or something I can do to force Emby to see them when they are collapsed into the music views?

PBzeer

I imagine the mixed content would be a problem if you have the type for MUSIC as music. If that's the case, have you tried changing the type to mixed content rather than music?

Tolerant

One section is "Music" type, the other is "Music Video" type and they are in different folders with their own setup and config in Emby. Previously it did not have a problem displaying the Music Videos under the "Music" menu choice because there is a "Music Videos" section, but after disabling and re-enabling that feature is when I noticed it wasn't working anymore. Now I have no choice but to show them on the main menu instead of as a sub category if I want them available at all. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Tolerant

This is STILL an issue with the newest release version. I cannot for the life of me get "Music Videos" to show up under my "Music" section. Please.. what do I need to do to fix this issue? Any tips, tricks, suggestions.. whatever... is appreciated.

I have removed the entire "Music Videos" paths AND section from my install, and re-added them but still it's a "no-go" when trying to have them show up as "Music Videos" associated with my music section.  What is going on and why does no one seem to give a crap?

Using Version 3.0.5675.1 of the Emby Server on Windows 7 x64 Premium.

IMHO, Music Videos SHOULD have artist and release info in the metadata, but I am not seeing ANY of that.. why the heck would it NOT be there?! It makes no sense...