Playback overlay episode view is not working...

sindori1001
Go to solution Solved by sindori1001,

sindori1001

hello, i just updated to windows 8.1 pro,  installed emby to for WMC, there is one slight problem. When you select a episode the playback overlay is ultra small but if WMC is not in full screen the playback overlay is normal size. the overlay im talking about is in the left hand corner of the images.

now im running windows 8.1 pro on my Surface 3   but i don't have this problem with any of my other machines

i would like to use emby in full screen as it looks realy bad in window mode with a border

post-5711-0-11513300-1436228547_thumb.jpg

post-5711-0-05695100-1436228603_thumb.jpg

That is a scaling quirk of WMC due to the odd resolution of the display.  Not sure what to do about it in your case.

Have you tried the store app?

• Solution
sindori1001

Hi ebr,

just after posting i have fixed the problem, in the chocolate General setings there is a 4:3 layout options  i turned on always show poster  it fixed it :lol:

i have the store app for windows 8 but im not a fan to be honest, WMC with emby does it all alot better,  but mainly there is no options to stretch the width when playing media in the store app and that is a deal breaker for me. that's why i updated to 8.1 pro 

thanks for your fast responds  :)

Why would you want to stretch?

Assume he has 4:3 content he would rather watch at a distorted full-screen instead of in OAR.  Or, maybe he has some old non-anamorphic content that he needs to expand all the way in order to display full screen...?