Spam from this forum

Newalpost

Newalpost

Less than 30seconds after making a post in this forum I got a spam email as a reply in my junk folder.  Anyone else seeing problems?

Raff

I'm not sure I understand your post. Was the email actual spam or was it a response to your post? What was the source IP?

jordy

At the top of this page, click on your name and go to "My Settings". In the list on the left, click "My Notifications" and check the email side of the list. Any you don't want just uncheck and save (at the bottom).

• Like 1

At the top of this page, click on your name and go to "My Settings". In the list on the left, click "My Notifications" and check the email side of the list. Any you don't want just uncheck and save (at the bottom).

Correct.

Newalpost

Sorry for not being too clear.  At first glance it looked like a direct spam email but was in fact a spam reply to a previous post.  I reported it and its been removed. Just how many pairs of sunglasses, flip-flops etc can a guy actually need :)

Thanks for the info on notifications but I'd already pruned these back to the bare minimum.

• Like 2