Full Resync stops w/o error but not completing

Smaky

Smaky

I have several Kodi boxes (2 Raspberry Pis, One windows and one Androod). In all of them I have been facing issues to complete a full resync. Resync starts normally synching Movies, TV Series and other video-related libraries (Over 2100 Movies, 3000 TV Shows, and over 19,000 songs), Albums and Artists work well too. However, after albums have been processed the sync process simply stops. The actual songs are never processed. I have performs a Kodi DB reset several times and still songs are not synched.

There is no chrash but the sync seems to end before processing the songs. Are there any library threshold maximums that I should consider?

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/pzwwjm3to

Update: While looking at the log, the FullSynch ends with this:

09:45:15 T:1828713488   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/service.py", line 259, in <module>
                                                Service().ServiceEntryPoint()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/service.py", line 146, in ServiceEntryPoint
                                                libSync = librarySync.FullLibrarySync()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 104, in FullLibrarySync
                                                self.MusicFullSync(connection,cursor,pDialog)
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 369, in MusicFullSync
                                                self.ProcessMusicArtists(connection,cursor,pDialog)
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 456, in ProcessMusicArtists
                                                WriteKodiMusicDB().addOrUpdateArtistToKodiLibrary(item["Id"],connection, cursor)
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/WriteKodiMusicDB.py", line 72, in addOrUpdateArtistToKodiLibrary
                                                cursor.execute("SELECT kodi_id FROM emby WHERE emby_id = ?",(MBitem["Id"],))
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Edited by Smaky

Smaky

Well after several tries and DB resets (and a few server updates) my kodi´s finally completed a full sync cycle. Now they are doing cumulative ones which are much faster.

• Like 1