Server will not scan

rmarcuse

rmarcuse

I'm using the current stable version of the server.  My box crashed so I just did a reinstall of windows and emby.  After the install I installed the mb Backup plugin and restored my settings from a backup.  Everything came across but the scheduled task page has no information on it.  The library tab shows my folders but will not scan when I try to do a manual scan. (nothing happens when I click the scan button.

Uninstalled everything twice and retried to no avail.

Any suggestions?  Thanks for your help

rmarcuse

Delay that just noticed that some of my updates hadn't installed.  My bad

rmarcuse

All my updates are done and folders checked they show up but emby will not scan.  Same situation.

Can you provide more information? See http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/790-how-to-report-a-problem/

In particular, more description is needed. what makes you think it's not scanning? have you checked the library tab to make sure the paths are all correct? what happens when you click the scan button on the library tab?

rmarcuse

I have double checked the paths they are UNC paths the same I've had for a long time that worked before I had to reinstall windows.  When I click the scan button nothing happens.  But I did notice that when I open MBC it had some content loading.

rmarcuse

I discovered what the problem was, I performed an install by loading my folders in the setup process and it all came together.  When I used the back up plugin somehow my folders were importing but the scheduled task pane was not comin up.  Any way all is well once again.