How to remove Recent Movie list after uninstall

matrixebiz

matrixebiz

Hello, I've un-installed the Emby Kodi Addon from one of my machines but the emby "Recently added movies" list still displays on my Kodi Movie home screen. Is this a bug? How do I remove them? Thx

post-2504-0-55529400-1435603075_thumb.jpg

Angelblue05

You need to reset your library via the Emby add-on. This will remove any trace of Emby content in Kodi. Now you are a bit in a dilemma. You can reinstall the add-on and do the reset library and Emby user info by launching the add-on > reset local database (full resync) or you will need to manually delete your myvideosxx.db database file which can be found inside the Kodi folder (windows: %appdata/roaming/kodi/userdata/database).

Edited by Angelblue05

matrixebiz

ok, thx, I deleted my myvideosxx.db file and the Movies heading in Kodi is gone now. Is the Movie heading on the main screen installed VIA the Emby Add-on?

Angelblue05

No it's not - You are using Confluence. It will automatically show Movies and TV Shows when you have content in Kodi. Since your Movies and TV Shows are now empty (by deleting the database), the menu item automatically disappears. Hope this answers your question as I wasn't sure what you meant by "Movies heading" :)

matrixebiz

Yes, that is the 'heading' I was talking about :)

So the Movies heading will only come back if I install any Addon that gathers links to external personal Movies or TV Shows like Emby or PleXMBC ?

Angelblue05

If you import content into your kodi library, yes it will reappear in Confluence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk