Cant Login, New Install Not Working Either

mystic.bertie

mystic.bertie

Last night i went to use emby theatre and it asked me to login, anything i tried failed, i tried uninstalling emby and reinstalling a few times, every time removing all traces, i even deleted the 2 instalation folders. Now if i install it, i get the following screens when i start emby theatre. This is on my main pc where the server is also installed. I can use emby theatre on my laptop no problem.

first page fails when i try to get a key so i hit skip to go to manual login

a_zps6remxbpx.jpg

I try using my local ipv4 address and it fails

b_zpsyuipurdf.jpg

c_zpszazkfxqy.jpg

i try the external ip address and it wont work either.

Please help

theater-63571192619.txt

theater-install.log

mystic.bertie

dear mods and admin, as a lifetime supporter does this not give me some sort of support when im having serious problems and cant use emby theatre?

are you sure the address you've entered is correct? is the computer connected to the network? according to the theater log which you kindly posted, the app just appears to be unable to reach that location. In addition it was also unable to reach our external domain for the pin feature so that's why it looks like there are general network problems on that computer.

mystic.bertie

the address i was using was using iconfig and the ipv4 address. The computer is connected to the router by cable.

What you said got me thinking and pointed me in the right direction. I uninstalled eset internet security, restarted my pc and Emby worked right away, i never even had to put in any details i just had to click on my user picture.

I tried to rule out the firewall early on, i disabled eset protection, there is a feature where you can disable it for 10 min or so, i even reset everything to defaults, still no joy, it only worked after i uninstalled Eset.

I dont know what caused this problem in the first place but now i know what to do should this happen again.

Anyway Luke many thanks for your help, im one happy bunny again .

• Like 1