Can't save playlist in XBOX

jriker1

jriker1

I am using emby and playing music thru it on my XBOX 360.  When I add a song to a playlist, create a name for the playlist like "john" (without the quotes). I get an error it couldn't save, make sure not using special characters and try again later.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

JR

Edited by jriker1

Using what app/feature exactly?  Emby for WMC does not allow you to create playlists.

jriker1

Using what app/feature exactly? Emby for WMC does not allow you to create playlists.

That may be the case. The music library in Emby seems to be the basic Xbox 360 music library functionality. Almost like you are pointing to it rather than having your own music library like the movies have.

Have to try creating a playlist in the Xbox outside of Emby and see what happens.

JR

Edited by jriker1

Not exactly.  The playback interface for music is the straight WMC one but we handle the library browsing just like any other Emby item.  Sounds like you are using the playback interface and the built in stuff it has for saving WMC playlists.  More than likely, it is a permissions problem to where ever it is trying to save them.

You won't have access to those playlists inside Emby though.