Unable to delete server option

AndrewDHokie

AndrewDHokie

When I go app.emby.media/selectserver.html I have a server there that is no longer active.  I would like to delete it.  I get the option to delete the server, but when I click it the server remains.  I tried to cntl-f5 to refresh page but the server still shows up as a logon option even though it is not running.

I installed the server on one machine as an admin.

I decided to remove the server from that machine and just run it from my HTPC box in the living room.  I would like for that to be the only server that shows up in the login options.

Thanks for any help  or if it is just a bug for now I'm letting you know.

Thanks for all your work!!!

AndrewDHokie

Thanks Luke.

Both machines Win 7 64

Both installs were Emby Server for windows - Beta version (well first one was MediaBrowser)

I do think somewhere my username may have changed along the way as I did have to move my supporter key as it did not show up in the second install.

I moved my 3tb drive all my media is on from the box in office to living room but it was media only.  Shouldn't make a difference but for your info.

Please feel free to ask any ohter questions and I will try to get you anything you need.

Edited by AndrewDHokie

Tolerant

Friend of mine has my server with an old name, and my server with the new name and also cannot get rid of the "old" server instance. Have not tried shutting down the server and removing it but I do wonder if that has any bearing.

jojovee

Me too. I have 3 instances of my server after rebuilds and can't delete them. I can use the delete option but they don't disappear /:

• 3 weeks later...
Alceste

Hey there!

I initally set up an installation in the webinterface which I do not use anymore, however attempting to delete this server instance from the webinterface by clicking on the respective button yields no solution. How can I delete it? (I tried 3 different browsers, IE, Chrome, FF all up to date)

currently it's not refreshing the page after the delete. so try deleting it and then refreshing the page manually.

Ok, we'll look into it. In the meantime, the workaround is to just ignore the extra one in the list.

• 2 weeks later...
KarterJK

I have 7 and can't get rid of them

I sent a request to delete my entire account and servers and start all over, but no reply

I have 7 and can't get rid of them

I sent a request to delete my entire account and servers and start all over, but no reply

Sent a request where?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Merdok59

Same problem here. I think the cause is these servers have the same IP, but another install with another name. The first is "192.168.0.100:8096 -- odroid", the second is "192.168.0.100:8096 -- NAS".

mtmedlin

Same problem here.  I have two that are outdated experimental installs on machines that are no longer running MB / emby.

Glad to see this problem is widely reported -- have been going cookoo trying to get the servers unregistered or deleted.