skin arctic zaphyr addon problem

yakirp88

yakirp88

hi there

i am using the arctic zaphyr custom skin,

i think its a great skin, the best i used,

i have a little problem that makin it bit annoying,

when i am trying to use tv shows-next aired addon the view is not ok it shows like blank page.

can it be fixed please?

thanks a lot

this is how it looks on arctic:

post-51287-0-53271200-1434793004_thumb.png

this is how it should look, and this taken from titan:

post-51287-0-76674500-1434793025_thumb.png

this one on confluence:

post-51287-0-06353200-1434793134_thumb.png

im85288

Hi, thanks for the report. Do you know if it's working in the non custom arctic version? It's not something I have ever looked into. If your not sure don't worry I'll look into it.

Angelblue05

I think you need to use the proper character set. I believe you need to go in Settings > Appearance > International > Character set and pick the correct one for your display language or else it will display as blank. Or maybe it has nothing to do with this....hm.

Edited by Angelblue05

yakirp88

same problem in original skin.

and its not about the character set.

i think its only a problem with views

yakirp88

and if we are talking about upgrades,

itwill be great if it will be possible to disable viewtypes.

it will be great to have add to playlist options.

and if its possible to add shuffle button to the OSD.

and another problem i would like to report is that on gallery view, the time on the bottom is not showing.

thanks a lot you are doing great work

Edited by yakirp88

im85288

I had a look and it's working fine here:

8RNjDVm.jpg

There is no plans to disable view types, once you've selected the view you like Kodi remembers your preference.

The gallery view has been removed from version 1.0.53 onwards, is it the same in the new equivalent view called "big wide" ?

yakirp88

I had a look and it's working fine here:

8RNjDVm.jpg

There is no plans to disable view types, once you've selected the view you like Kodi remembers your preference.

The gallery view has been removed from version 1.0.53 onwards, is it the same in the new equivalent view called "big wide" ?

the tv guide you are showing is not functioning well its not changing between poster-logo-thumbnail views in the addon, its not showing detalis like in confluence. 

its not the same in big wide but in banner plex it is the same.

why you take it off its the best view type!!!

Edited by yakirp88

• 3 weeks later...
im85288

hi there can you fix this addon i have no name under the movie like you have

thanks

Hi, I have no idea what you are referring too. Can you provide a screenshot thanks

yakirp88

Hi, I have no idea what you are referring too. Can you provide a screenshot thanks

Look at the show name blank

post-51287-0-72298300-1436278902_thumb.jpg

Edited by yakirp88

im85288

I think we already discussed this, it's not something under my control if you do not have the language in English or one of the more common ones. Does it show correctly with the confluence skin?

yakirp88

I think you are right there is a problem with font. Maybe you know what should I look for to change font? What xml or code line to change?

In confluence and in Titan I can see all the details but the show title. In arctic it suppose to show only the title so it is not showing anything.

post-51287-0-21223000-1436283272_thumb.jpg

Edited by yakirp88

im85288

You could try some of the other fonts included in the skin to see if any of them are better. Settings->Appearance->Skin->Fonts

Failing that you my need to find a font that supports your language..which can be added to the fonts directory of the skin along with adding the ones you want to use in fonts.xml

yakirp88

i think the problem is nt with the skin font.

i think the problems comes from the addons font because in the skin i see hebrew only in that addon show title i cant see hebrew