Version 1.0.7 Kodi crashed several time

e123enitan

Angelblue05

All your log is showing is your artwork being cached to database. So your Kodi crashed during that time? In the add-on settings > sync options, if you disable auto add images to Kodi texture cache and restart Kodi, does it help any?

e123enitan

All your log is showing is your artwork being cached to database. So your Kodi crashed during that time? In the add-on settings > sync options, if you disable auto add images to Kodi texture cache and restart Kodi, does it help any?

it is done finally, but the process takes longer, normaly it would have taken 12 to 25 min due to large volume of my media collections, but whiles it crashes continously it takes longer. I thought I report it just in case something may transpired in the log that worth investigating.

Anyway, I shall post another log if I noticed other issues.

Cheers!

Angelblue05

No, it's only longer because the artwork is being cached at the same time (in replacement to the texturecache to force Kodi to cache all the artwork). But your artwork will be cached, this means image will display right away now, instead of having to run the script or moving your cursor over content)

Edited by Angelblue05

• 3 weeks later...
bluc

Angelblue05 I had the same issue so does the artwork still get cached even with that option disabled? My artwork seems to take longer to display without the option ticked(on raspberry pi openelec)

Angelblue05

Yes, Kodi still caches images automatically (when you select/mouseover the content). With the option, we are forcing it to cache when importing the content. 

Edit: Are you saying it's still crashing with the option enabled? If so can you provide a log capture this issue? Thanks - If you need help you can check our How to report a problem sticky.

Edited by Angelblue05

bluc

Yes, Kodi still caches images automatically (when you select/mouseover the content). With the option, we are forcing it to cache when importing the content. 

Edit: Are you saying it's still crashing with the option enabled? If so can you provide a log capture this issue? Thanks - If you need help you can check our How to report a problem sticky.

have not tried it again with ikt enabaled will try again in couple hours and report back was not aware it was fixed cheers and thanks...

• Like 1