Dropbox App Sync

coolspot

coolspot

New installation of Dropbox plugin and I believe I configured it correctly by following the guide and setting up the dropbox app at the website and plugin in the keys, Then connecting the plugin to dropbox, I believe successfully.  

My conversion succeeds as I can see the converted file in my temp directory, but I get the following message in Emby when I try to execute the dropbox upload scheduled task.

Cloud & Folder Sync failed.

2 hours ago

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Any ideas? where are the dropbox error logs created?

in sync settings you might want to try limiting the sync upload speed. that might help stabilize it.

hamstercat

I'll update the timeout of the upload call in the next version. I had also reduced the size of the chunks so it should reduce the chance of getting a timeout in the next version.

coolspot

K, i'll give it a try.  I did notice in scheduled tasks it never seems to go above 3% complete.  I picked a small file for testing, it's only 538mb and I have 5mbit upload speed so wouldn't think anything should time out. /shrug

Edited by coolspot

hamstercat

The new version is not up yet, I'll upload it tomorrow maybe. I'm a liar it's up now. The progress bar will always stay there for the moment since the upload progress has not been implemented yet.

Edited by hamstercat

coolspot

I noticed I got this once before the upgrade, and it's been doing it every 3 hours since the upgrade.  Now I'm getting 

Cloud & Folder Sync failed.

5 hours ago

Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.

Updated log file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n89nodfzm66nycr/server-63568629456.txt?dl=0

I do have a custom temporary file path where the converted file is stored, but I don't think that would be an issue would it?  Don't think it needs to be shared directory or anything does it?  I checked and the file exists there so I know it was converted properly

I did try turning off my Kaspersky protection and Windows Firewall and no dice.

Edited by coolspot

• 2 weeks later...
coolspot

I went away for about a week and came back and I saw the upload worked, so my issue somehow resolved itself.