Wrong item selected on EHS

pgriffith

pgriffith

Hi all

I have a weird issue that is more of an annoyance than a real problem, nevertheless it's annoying me  :)

Details first

Windows Server 3.0.5621.2

Emby WMC 3.0.269

Win 8.1 x64

Standard Chocolate theme

See attached screenshot.

Basically on my main viewing machine when I move the selection up from the bottom categories on the EHS (eg Movies, TV, Animation, Favorites, Adult etc etc)

The active selection goes to the 2nd item and not the first item. I have 2 other machines here that all go to the first item. Sisters and Parents machines are fine as well. Same version of everything and I have compared ALL the settings in the config pages and they are identical.

Strangely the Music category does go to the first item, but EVERY other category goes to the second.

Any ideas, I reckon this will be one for you EBR, with your inner workings knowledge  :)

Cheers

post-408-0-91224900-1432641069_thumb.jpg

pgriffith

Yup, as said above every category does it with the exception of Music.

It has to do with the size of the posters in the recent list.  Music has fatter images which places the first one within the scope of the move up.

I've made a change to the theme that I think will correct this.  You can either update to the Dev release of EWMC (270) or wait for it to go beta or official.

pgriffith

I'll give the dev version a try tomorrow and report back, 2am here at the moment  ... sleeepy time   :)

Edit..  Strange that the other boxes don't have it happening if it's an image size thing, it's the same library/server.

I figured it wouldn't take long, just went to 270 dev and the problem is now rectified.

Well done, can't ask for a prompter fix than that.

Thanks for the help

Edited by pgriffith