I'm sorry

scalda

scalda

Hi i'm sorry for the comment i made regarding the old addon

it's just frustrating that i can see what the problem is but i can't do anything about it 

Sorry again.

regards

scott

• Like 1

xnappo

Yes, I said this yesterday when I asked you to make a new post called '[FR] Option to use direct path for playback' Remember? That was all you needed to do.  I was just closing out the table issue, because that was not a real problem.

I will point out that @@Angelblue05 did not know any programming languages 6 months ago, and is now a key contributor to this project.  If you really have a passion for getting this Open Source project working how you want it, seriously, do some online Python training.  

I know you apologized, but seriously it was hurtful considering the many many hours I put into the old addon, mostly for other people's problems.  Much of the old addon code and learning is used in the new one.

xnappo

P.S. BTW this holiday morning in the US - I spent the last two hours looking into your issue and checking in an alpha change for it instead of spending time with my kids. 

Edited by xnappo
  • Like 2

scalda

Yes, I said this yesterday when I asked you to make a new post called '[FR] Option to use direct path for playback' Remember? That was all you needed to do.  I was just closing out the table issue, because that was not a real problem.

I will point out that @@Angelblue05 did not know any programming languages 6 months ago, and is now a key contributor to this project.  If you really have a passion for getting this Open Source project working how you want it, seriously, do some online Python training.  

I know you apologized, but seriously it was hurtful considering the many many hours I put into the old addon, mostly for other people's problems.  Much of the old addon code and learning is used in the new one.

xnappo

P.S. BTW this holiday morning in the US - I spent the last two hours looking into your issue and checking in an alpha change for it instead of spending time with my kids. 

i am very sorry for what i said.

I don't usually do that as i know how hard developers work with there programs.

i will be giving it a go to learn python as i do need to.

and i'm sorry for keeping you away from your kids 

• Like 2