New Emby User with ServerWMC installation/setup questions

HauptMediacenter

HauptMediacenter

Good evening all, I have attempted to install Emby to my machine to enable us to share media throughout our home network. I have a Lenovo desktop with Windows7,64 with internal 500g hard drive, and external 2t usb hard drive. I have been running WMC from the Lenovo with our Silicondust Homerun Prime for over a year with two Xbox360 as remote machines for the kids room and for the living room. I setup the 2t hard drive to function as our recorded shows storage area and have been using it without issues from the two Xboxes and from the desktop.

Emby (V 3.0.5607.2)software installation went painlessly easy, as did the installation of Server WMC. I read the Wiki and followed along with the installation and basic setup. When attempting to begin setup of ServerWMC I was greeted by this warning: " There are network path problems for the Recorded TV folder....In order for remote clients to use ServerWMC, the network path to Windows Media Center's 'Recorded TV' folder must be entered correctly. Current UNC path to the Recorded TV folder is: \\OWNER-PC\Recorded TV -->Error:UNC path does not point to the correct folder     Go to the 'Folders' tab and enter the UNC path to this network share.  This drive (computer labeled ad F) is already set to share with everybody..... I have attempted to fix the problem by copying the UNC path directly from the folder itself, but the problem is it is actually located at \\OWNER_PC\Recorded TV........ So I am at a loss as to how to point ServerWMC to the drive where my recorded TV actually is because it doesn't believe that the listing is correct.....

Problem 2 is that when I go into Live TV from within the Emby dashboard I get this warning message:Status: Unavailable (No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it [::1]:9080)   I do however get the program guide, and I have seen video but the picture was grainy and played for a total of about 12 seconds before it froze and went to a black screen. After that I am greeted by only a record button with no way to play any selected channel( I only tried four other channels......My task manager running in the bottom window shows that my usage is fluctuating between 7%-30% so it is not an overload of the machine at fault.

If someone could point me in the correct direction I would greatly appreciate it. I want to love Emby but I need some assistance getting started so that I can form a proper opinion.