pin

awakening

awakening

When i try to login in from my HTPC, MBC offers a pin, it wants me to go to a websiter and enter that pin.

I go to the site but do not see a space to enter it.

I see a logo there for my server. I click on it and still cannot enter.

Why do I need this now/ i never needed it before and was very happy with that.

Is there a way to get rid of that pin?

Also, like yesterday, i suddenly have no remote acces nor can i fetch meta data.

moviefan

It sounds like you might have the "Easy PIN code" enabled.  This option can be found under the Users configuration on the Password tab at the bottom of the  page.  I have this enabled but no PIN set so it doesn't ask me for anything.

One other thing it could be is that your HTPC can't access the EMBY server.  I sometime get the PIN screen when my server is not functioning properly or needs to be started.

• Like 1

awakening

It sounds like you might have the "Easy PIN code" enabled.  This option can be found under the Users configuration on the Password tab at the bottom of the  page.  I have this enabled but no PIN set so it doesn't ask me for anything.

One other thing it could be is that your HTPC can't access the EMBY server.  I sometime get the PIN screen when my server is not functioning properly or needs to be started.

Yes, you,re right. I had no connection with the emby server. restarting several times and all of a sudden it works again. Thanks for your time.