Help please logging into emby website

hellboymike

hellboymike

Do i have to donate in order to see my drives from another computer internet, or i should be able for free to see my home computer drives when i log into emby

hellboymike

thank you i saw my mistake but i can log in now, but when i click on server i get connection server, we're unable to connect to the selected server right now.

please ensure it is running and try again

hellboymike

on my verizon fios i see at port foward both ports already 8096 8920, now what? ANd thanks for the help eager to see this happen and i will donate asap.

hellboymike

omg got it i restared sever and now i see it at work, BUT if i have an .ISO movie it doesnt play the movie it starts with the extras, so is it a seeting im missing. I figured if i hit play the movie will just play.

hellboymike

Ok weird if i choose movie it plays some other type of movies or trailers, but if i hit next movie is there, weird.

Ok weird if i choose movie it plays some other type of movies or trailers, but if i hit next movie is there, weird.

that is cinema mode, enabled by the trailer plugin

ISOs will be very hit or miss.  We won't always be able to tell what is the movie and what is some other feature on the disc.

hellboymike

Thanks but I would have to do all toouch work

Now I just tried on iPhone to login to server connection failure unable to connect

Does this happen often

• 2 weeks later...
thefirstofthe300

Thanks but I would have to do all toouch work

Now I just tried on iPhone to login to server connection failure unable to connect

Does this happen often

Is this with the native app or with the web client?