Cyberlink PowerDVD Ultra 15 as an external player [need help]

HLFH

Hi,

Will MBT incorporate 3D playback for 3D MKV? The only 3D MKV (Half Top and Bottom, Half SBS) player that works is Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 Ultra. If MBT does not natively include 3D playback, it should add support to Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 Ultra as external player. In fact, I tested it as an external player: the program is launching but does not play any 3D MKV, we stay at the homepage of the PowerDVD software... For the command: I'm using {PATH}

What is the needed command on Cyberlink PowerDVD Ultra 15? What was working (command line options...) on Cyberlink PowerDVD 13 does not seem to work on Cyberlink PowerDVD Ultra 15.

Does PowerDVD need some custom setup for its arguments before it will play the file on start..?

Edited by HLFH

julianb

Hi,

Will MBT incorporate 3D playback for 3D MKV? The only 3D MKV (Half Top and Bottom, Half SBS) player that works is Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 Ultra. If MBT does not natively include 3D playback, it should add support to Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 Ultra as external player. In fact, I tested it as an external player: the program is launching but does not play any 3D MKV, we stay at the homepage of the PowerDVD software... For the command: I'm using {PATH}

What is the needed command on Cyberlink PowerDVD Ultra 15? What was working (command line options...) on Cyberlink PowerDVD 13 does not seem to work on Cyberlink PowerDVD Ultra 15.

Does PowerDVD need some custom setup for its arguments before it will play the file on start..?

The best way to use PDVD15 with Emby Theater is by using Cinema Mode with Force on Exit and {PATH}

C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD15\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe

Hope it Works!