Emby Theater

Luke

Guest asrequested

Hello administrator :)

Is there any setting in this respect? If I use the EMBY THEATER in a WIN10 server, when a friend access see EMBY THEATER working too?

Explaining: :rolleyes:
# Accessing the local network, I can see the EMBY THEATER (trial) working perfectlyto navigate, very beautiful, wonderful. :D
# If, someone accessing the emby by remote access, that person can't navigate using this wonderful EMBY THEATER. The access is with template, layout, pattern. :(

I managed to explain? :blink:
Thank you for making a program so great!!!

Does the remote user have an Emby account, and is logging on with emby connect? Have you added the user to your server? 

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Users

bungee91

Hopefully you guys are enjoying the new recording features. Please make sure to leave your feedback on that. Thanks !

So far so good (even though I am now using SWMC plugin instead due to WAF and DRM channels for one location), however I'm not seeing the "Schduled" icon as seen in the attached picture (from the UWP announcement). Recording start/stop/series is working very well.

Am I supposed to, or does that not populate when using an external Tv plugin vs the built in Tv?

I would hope it would work with plugins, but uncertain at this time.

Also, the guide still gets all funky when I press down through it on the remote (not page down/up, just the single action down/up keys).

Basically: A showing that spans the entire view of the guide (2+ hours) when selected over makes the cursor/selection for the next entry way off, and doesn't realign back to the current time at all.

The only way to move down through the guide correctly (when there are showings wider than the displayed guide) is to select over the channel itself, and the selection stays where it should be.

I can provide better details/example if needed.

post-131141-0-63302700-1474980835_thumb.png

Edited by bungee91

Mine just comes up with a gray screen and i can't do anything but go back to a black emby screen or close the app?

any suggestions

Hi, try again and let us know if it persists. Thanks.

Hopefully you guys are enjoying the new features in the Live TV guide. Now you can do things like:

• Filter by categories (similar to WMC)
  • Enable program color shading
  • Enable/Disable various program indicators
  • Change your channel sorting order as desired

Please make sure to leave your feedback. Thanks !

CBers

Hopefully you guys are enjoying the new features in the Live TV guide. Now you can do things like:

• Change your channel sorting order as desired

Is that retained across all clients, or just in the one you amend?

Is there a new / current keyboard command list? Thanks.

We are aligned with WMC keyboard shortcuts.

• Like 1

shaefurr

Felt like mucking around with a few changes for a possible theme or something.

Update 1: Added detail screen

Update 2: Added logon screen

Update 3: Changes to all home screens

57f83e283b327_login.jpg

57f8432dea1fd_home2.jpg

57f84340bf78d_movieshome2.jpg

57f8434ff3173_moviebrowse2.jpg

57f81e1c1f3df_Moviedetail.jpg

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 10

shaefurr

Ya photoshop, I can't code for crap. [emoji14]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

AdrianW

I'm sure this has been mentioned before (but I can't find it) - ET is displaying dates (e.g. Air Date) in US format mm/dd/yyyy - even though I'm in Australia and should therefore display as dd/mm/yyyy.

I noticed that the WebUI was showing it as mm/dd/yyyy as well - but altering the preferred display language to "English (United Kingdom)" fixed that. I was hoping that would flow through to ET but it didn't.

Can we have a language and/or a date format option within ET please - or just make it pick up the Windows regional settings instead.

Latchmor

There is a language option in display settings

I'm seeing this too Luke. My Language in ET is English and it's showing MM/DD/YYYY like Adrian says.

The WebUI language setting has 2 options for English UK and USA which is why this displays DD/MM/YYYY for UK.

Cheers

Latchmor

I don't have it installed anywhere. I can install on my laptop and try if you want but hopefully a UWP user will chime in...

Latchmor

do you see this in the UWP version?

Hi Luke, in UWP there is an Auto option for language. If I leave it there it displays DD/MM/YYYY. There is 1 English option and selecting this changes it to MM/DD/YYYY.

So I guess we either need another English option like the WebUI or an Auto setting in the Desktop version of ET.

Latchmor

I don't have it installed anywhere. I can install on my laptop and try if you want but hopefully a UWP user will chime in...

Hi Luke, in UWP there is an Auto option for language. If I leave it there it displays DD/MM/YYYY. There is 1 English option and selecting this changes it to MM/DD/YYYY.

So I guess we either need another English option like the WebUI or an Auto setting in the Desktop version of ET.

A little more info. I was just looking at another PC where I haven't touched the display settings for a while and when you enter the settings the word 'Auto' appears in the language then immediately vanishes and is left blank. So it appears the Auto setting used to be there and no longer is?

AdrianW

I've been trying to set the language to Auto in the UWP version but after selecting Auto pressing either the on-screen back arrow or backspace on my keyboard the app just completely exits.

Re-entering and the language is back to English.

But as Latchmor says, there's no "Auto" option in the desktop version.

Edited by AdrianW

Ok, I'll look at that, thanks.

There is no Auto option in the desktop app because Electron does not seem to apply system locale settings, so that is why I removed it.

AdrianW

There is no Auto option in the desktop app because Electron does not seem to apply system locale settings, so that is why I removed it.

So, I guess we'll need "English (US)" and "English (UK)".

Latchmor

Ok, I'll look at that, thanks.

So, I guess we'll need "English (US)" and "English (UK)".

Thanks Luke. English UK now showing and working fine.

Cheers

• Like 1