Emby Theater

Luke

@Doofus  I just updated and have no issues with the overlay. Does it still appear after a restarting theatre ?. I see that you have so many rows in your tv guide that is the issue. On my one I think the rows should be slightly resized and the last row could be fully visible.

We still need the option to arrange the channels I know there are favourites option but I rather have them in the order that I want them.

Guest asrequested

@Doofus  I just updated and have no issues with the overlay. Does it still appear after a restarting theatre ?. I see that you have so many rows in your tv guide that is the issue. On my one I think the rows should be slightly resized and the last row could be fully visible.

We still need the option to arrange the channels I know there are favourites option but I rather have them in the order that I want them.

I tried restarting several times. No change. I'll try reinstalling in a little bit. Mine wasn't resized, it added lines. There was an issue when it installed. I thought I'd rectified it, but maybe it caused further issues

Edited by Doofus

Using arrow keys (keyboard or remote) has stopped working in the latest version, 2.5.21. I tried reinstalling. I hear navigation sounds when hitting up/down/left/right, but the selector doesn't move.

Edited by Xorp
  • Like 1

LiquidFX

Using arrow keys (keyboard or remote) has stopped working in the latest version, 2.5.21. I tried reinstalling. I hear navigation sounds when hitting up/down/left/right, but the selector doesn't move.

same thing

bungee91

Same, did a fresh install of theater and this was fixed.

However page down or channel down in the live TV Guide moves the page down, but not the selected/highlighted entry. So even though you've paged down, when you want to select something the guide goes back to where the highlighted entry is.

@@Luke I really like the change to the Delete Item prompt in ET! The original prompt was driving me crazy. this is far more polished and consistant with the Emby server look and feel. thank you

Me too this one looks better it just needs a space between the two words this is what it looks on my screen DeleteMedia

Me too this one looks better it just needs a space between the two words this is what it looks on my screen DeleteMedia

You're right, that is impossible to read... ;)

bungee91

However page down or channel down in the live TV Guide moves the page down, but not the selected/highlighted entry. So even though you've paged down, when you want to select something the guide goes back to where the highlighted entry is.

Still seeing this behavior, can anyone confirm the same so that I know it is not only an issue on my end?

I've tried on two different clients, thought I may not be using the proper MCE remote keys (different remote), but everything I've read states that page down is equivalent.

Edited by bungee91

bungee91

We haven't really done much with the page up/down keys at this point.

Thanks for confirming, just wasn't sure if I was "special" (my mother always said... + why was the bus I rode in so short?) :huh:.

Hopefully you guys are enjoying the new recording features. Please make sure to leave your feedback on that. Thanks !

Guest asrequested

Hell yes! I love the new additions. Very convenient starting and stopping recordings.

One suggestion. When I record a single show by clicking the button, it would be nice if the button read "cancel recording" not "do not record", when recording is in progress.

Edited by Doofus
  • Like 1

Hello administrator :)

Is there any setting in this respect? If I use the EMBY THEATER in a WIN10 server, when a friend access see EMBY THEATER working too?

Explaining: :rolleyes:
# Accessing the local network, I can see the EMBY THEATER (trial) working perfectlyto navigate, very beautiful, wonderful. :D
# If, someone accessing the emby by remote access, that person can't navigate using this wonderful EMBY THEATER. The access is with template, layout, pattern. :(

I managed to explain? :blink:
Thank you for making a program so great!!!