Emby Theater

Luke

What I would like is that theater gets some 'memory'. When you enter the movie details and go back, you go back to the first movie. Thats not very handy when having hundreds of movies. Also, when deleting a movie or serie, you go back to the home screen, what is even worse.

Thanks. I will look into that. 

I noticed someone started helping out with the Polish translation - thank you. I have added Polish to the language selection.

James

I think its is referring to being able to click/enter on the title (movies/tv shows/..) along the top and have it go directly to the all movies/all tv shows/...

Instead of having to click down a couple of times to get the same result.

Not a big deal imo, but would be nice to have for sure.

I would love to see this implemented as well. I liked that feature in v1

• Like 3

DigiTM

Bug Report: Running latest 2.5.6

In TV shows in episode detail screen, the watched status doesn't automatically update unless I go back and then reenter the season.

Bug Report: Running latest 2.5.6

In TV shows in episode detail screen, the watched status doesn't automatically update unless I go back and then reenter the season.

Just tested, works fine here.

DigiTM

Just tested, works fine here.

I'll look into it on my end. Sorry about that, sometimes it's tricky to work out if it's just an error on ones system or a real bug.  The image placeholder of the episode doesn't show the green tick indicator straight away after watching an episode.  I'll do some network tweaks between server and HTPC tonight to see if it's just a delay.

Edited by DigiTM

denz

I am looking at the guide and not sure is this only in my pc but the height of a row just seems too high and there is a lot of empty space I think with a bit of reduction in height you could squeeze in another channel or is this only happening to me because I have large channel icons.

When viewing a recording while the osd is on display skipping chapters does not work once the osd disapperas pressing arrow left or right skips you 5 minutes 

I recorded MacGyer and noticed it is treating it as Young MacGyer not sure how it picked that up it clearly says MacGyer in the xmltv file 

Some shows still don't have an overlay on the latest recordings.

Some shows seem to lose the description once they are converted to mp4. 

I think the similar to is not working properly I selected a kids show and it suggested few shows that I don't think are similar.  

Noticed that the record indicator has increased in size so it is same as tv guide it looks so much better now. 

Keep up the great work 

57a53645d0c09_Capture50.png

57a536ad6c8f1_Capturewmc.png

57a538790400d_Capture690.png

Edited by denz
  • Like 1

irengineer

What movie categories?

Sorry for the delay in responding, was out of town.  I'm talking to the folder sets that are created along the top.  See the image attached...

57a8b53748c16_IREngineerScreenShot.jpg

jasonwilliams

Not sure if its just me, but since the last update (2.5.7), ET doesn't seem to obey subtitle settings. I'm getting English subtitles forced at all times on certain files.

Thanks!

Not sure if its just me, but since the last update (2.5.7), ET doesn't seem to obey subtitle settings. I'm getting English subtitles forced at all times on certain files.

Thanks!

Are they obeyed in the web client video player?

hi @@Luke. v2.5.7 & 2.5.8 I seem to have an issue where I can't get to search or settings in top right corner using up arrow on remote from home screen etc. I can reach it if I move to years first then up.

*edit

Edited by James

Della Dog

It seems with each new theater release the com folder which contains the madVr files is being cleared of most required files. I have to manually install the madVr files. Have they been moved somewhere else lately?

hi @@Luke. v2.5.7 & 2.5.8 I seem to have an issue where I can't get to search or settings in top right corner using up arrow on remote from home screen etc. I can reach it if I move to years first then up.

*edit

yea I can reproduce, thanks.

It seems with each new theater release the com folder which contains the madVr files is being cleared of most required files. I have to manually install the madVr files. Have they been moved somewhere else lately?

I don't really know what you mean. Are you saying that you're customizing something in that folder and those customizations are getting lost?

Della Dog

I don't really know what you mean. Are you saying that you're customizing something in that folder and those customizations are getting lost?

Thanks Luke,

No, what I'm saying is that with each new update of theater (the last few anyway), most files in :

C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Theater\COMObjects\madVR

are removed leaving madVR inop.

I have to manually install madVr here and re-run the install.bat to re-enable the filter with an external player (MPC-BE in this case)

Thanks again

Ok so you're trying to use the embedded madvr with an external player. It might be easier just to use your own copy.

I've updated the detail screen for Collections to improve the metadata display. Enjoy.

Della Dog

Ok so you're trying to use the embedded madvr with an external player. It might be easier just to use your own copy.

Except you can't (I don't believe) have two copies of madVR installed - and if theater DOES update correctly, there will be problems. That's why I've settled on having 1 version installed in the default theater location.

My copy of Theatre on my HTPC just updated and it went from 2.5.7 to 2.0.1 Theatre on my PC updated correctly to 2.5.8.

What do I need to do to get back to the latest version?