Shuffle Play, Play All?

LASooner

LASooner

Is this something we'll be seeing in the near term? I found some unanswered messages from last year that asked about this feature. This is the last component from moving my wife off of MBC. She uses Random play on many shows and music and it's currently the dealbreaker for leaving mediacenter behind. I know you can do it from the server control, but it really needs to be a function of the actual remote.

• Like 3

elshagon

It would be great to have that feature built in with a way to use my Harmony One remote to shuffle a playlist.  Right now I just do it from my phone or from the web browser in the other room.  I use it for my kids cartoons, still need to organize my music for playback within MBT.

• 2 months later...
wrenhal

It would be great to have that feature built in with a way to use my Harmony One remote to shuffle a playlist.  Right now I just do it from my phone or from the web browser in the other room.  I use it for my kids cartoons, still need to organize my music for playback within MBT.

Do you know of anyway to multiple select items to add to a playlist?  Can't seem to find that ability in MBT, or the 

Web Client even though I'm sure I saw a screenshot somewhere showing that ability.

elshagon

The only thing I've done is select an entire folder toadd, but haven't tried multiple files within a folder.  It also appears shuffle play is broken again.  I've tried it from the web browser and android app to shuffle MBT but it just plays the episodes in the same order every time.  This seems to get broken every other server update.  Maybe when it gets implemented into MBT the issue will be moot.