Since 0.1.1 emby plugin not working fine and affect my addons

achaw
Go to solution Solved by marcelveldt,

achaw

Hi guys, since 0.1.1 emby plugin not working fine. After clean installation and reboot, emby plugin "hangs" and "hangs" the rest of my addons (yahoo weather, advanced launcher, youtube, etc...). The only way to get it working fine (as workaround) is desactivate plugin, reboot kodi, and re-activate plugin. Its working fine until next kodi reboot, i have to do all the process again. I also try a clean installation of kodi, and nothing.

Thanks!

kodi.log

Angelblue05

Did you try the new version? I believe marcel fixed this.

@@achaw

Actually I don't even see the Emby for Kodi installed/started? Are you sure it's enabled and or existant by checking under Add-ons > Enabled Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Emby

Edited by Angelblue05

achaw

Did you try the new version? I believe marcel fixed this.

@@achaw

Actually I don't even see the Emby for Kodi installed/started? Are you sure it's enabled and or existant by checking under Add-ons > Enabled Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Emby

Yes, is installed, and im already in 0.1.3 with the same bad luck...

Angelblue05

Can you set your Emby for Kodi log to debug instead of info and post your log. Hopefully that will help us see what's happening.

achaw

Can you set your Emby for Kodi log to debug instead of info and post your log. Hopefully that will help us see what's happening.

Sure, here it is. Thanks

kodi.log

achaw

I just update to 0.1.4 and i have the same problem...is so weird, i dont understand why emby hangs all my addons.... :S

Angelblue05

@@achaw can you enable the debug log for the Emby for Kodi addon (in the addon settings > advanced tab > Set to info) because currently, it's not giving us any details of whats going on. If you need help, see my signature, thanks! :)

• Solution
marcelveldt

I just update to 0.1.4 and i have the same problem...is so weird, i dont understand why emby hangs all my addons.... :S

I noticed you have the video extras and tv tunes addons installed. At the moment these are not compatible with the Emby addon. In fact it's not the emby addon that locks up your Kodi it's the tvtunes addon trying to "read" the emby addon.

For now please try with the tvtunes and video extras addons disabled.

Support for this will come soon, it's on our "TODO" list:

https://trello.com/b/qBJ49ka4/emby-for-kodi

• Like 2

achaw

I noticed you have the video extras and tv tunes addons installed. At the moment these are not compatible with the Emby addon. In fact it's not the emby addon that locks up your Kodi it's the tvtunes addon trying to "read" the emby addon.

For now please try with the tvtunes and video extras addons disabled.

Support for this will come soon, it's on our "TODO" list:

https://trello.com/b/qBJ49ka4/emby-for-kodi

Wow, thanks i disabled both addons and that did the trick!!! Thanks!

And also @@Angelblue05 for you help too

• Like 1