Going to Collections first.

ronsws6

ronsws6

After an update some months ago Theatre goes to collections first after login. I'm sure this is a feature and I can't change it, but I just wanted to let my opinion known.

I HATE IT. I much prefer the old way with it going into movies showing my latest movies.

It's just my opinion, but in case in comes up in a future release... hint hint..

have you gone into the web interface to configure your user preferences? have you taken the tour when the web interface has presented it to you, or have you declined it?

ronsws6

have you gone into the web interface to configure your user preferences? have you taken the tour when the web interface has presented it to you, or have you declined it?

Did not take the tour. I went through the preferences and couldn't find it.

But I'm guessing from your response I should look again...

Edited by ronsws6

ronsws6

BTW, let me add also I love Media Browser/ now Emby as a whole. LOVE it.

Everone involved in this project is to be commended!

Edited by ronsws6

Thank you, and we hope to eventually have these settings in all the apps so that you don't have to run over to the web interface to configure it. But until then you do.

ronsws6

Look at View Order.

For some reason I no longer have access to selct view (grayed out). Let me figure out why.

Happy2Play

Mine is greyed out in 3.0.5591.19855 also, but my view order is what I selected via "My Preference" in web client.

553d5f7701882_ViewOrder.png