Please help me with Folders

disko

Good morning,

I think I need help. I spent numerous hours orgranzing my hard drive full of movies into folders . The previous app was flawless and showed my sub-folders with all the artwork I had assigned using the metadeta manager within the web client. 

Since I updated the Android app all my movies are stuck within an entire 450 list of everything. i want my folders back ! :(

I don't want to use the categorie view as this does not work well with my series. 

Can anybody help?

Thanks !

How exactly do you do that. I'm having the same problem with my android client.

Click the "Edit" button next to "My Media" on the web client home page.  Or select "My Preferences" when you click on your user icon.

markle88

I understand how to get to the settings page but I don't know what I am supposed to do once there. I have the "Group Movies into collections" option set, but still no luck. I just want my folder structure to show up in the app. But all I get is a folder full of all the individual movies.

I understand how to get to the settings page but I don't know what I am supposed to do once there. I have the "Group Movies into collections" option set, but still no luck. I just want my folder structure to show up in the app. But all I get is a folder full of all the individual movies.

553f8e14333a3_foldergrouping.png