Windows Phone App Controls

arrmo

Hi,

A few items I have noticed in the latest version of the app ...

1) The skip fwd and back "buttons" don't actually do anything (for mp4 files at least)

2) It would be nice to show on the screen the transcoding state (is this already there?)

3) If I press "Play" ... don't restart if there is an option to resume -> at least ask me ... :-).

Am I the only one seeing these things?

Thanks!

swhitmore

You might be having the same issues as me. Do you have to hit refresh after you pause to get the play button up again?

ScottIsAFool

I think he means in the video player, not the remote page. 

There should be a resume button in the appbar (tap on the three dots on the bottom right).

Hi,

Yep, the three buttons works - but if you hit the big Play button in the middle of the screen (not thinking immediately) -> there is no check, it just throws you back to the start, and you lose your place. It would be nice if it asked ... Resume, or (really) Restart?

Make sense?

Thanks!

swhitmore

I think he means in the video player, not the remote page. 

There should be a resume button in the appbar (tap on the three dots on the bottom right).

Ah right ok. Not to get off topic, but did you ever manage to figure out why the remote no longer works for me?

• 2 weeks later...
ScottIsAFool

Hi,

Yep, the three buttons works - but if you hit the big Play button in the middle of the screen (not thinking immediately) -> there is no check, it just throws you back to the start, and you lose your place. It would be nice if it asked ... Resume, or (really) Restart?

Make sense?

Thanks!

Yep, makes sense, I can put a check in.

Ah right ok. Not to get off topic, but did you ever manage to figure out why the remote no longer works for me?

Nope, but I know you're not the only one. 

arrmo

Awesome - thanks so much!

I know it's somewhat me, but the check would be great (and much appreciated).