Images not saving into media folders

88fingerslukee

88fingerslukee

I'm trying to get Emby to save metadata and images into the media folders. I have checked the box that allows for this, but when I manually refresh a TV show or Movie, nothing gets downloaded.  What am I doing wrong?

Edited by 88fingerslukee

88fingerslukee

Nope, it's running as the user that owns the set of media folders.

Log is attached, it's still looking for the images in the old, central folder location.

embyLog.txt

gsnerf

There are a ton of errors about emby not beeing able to open the downloaded files (/htpc/Downloads/metadata/library/).

I'm not sure if the download of the pictures was even successfull at all? I assume /htpc is your programdata directory for emby? Are access permissions for that directory (and all subsequent ones) set correctly?

HyDeNow

I had as similar problem to this. Even though i set the user and group correctly the permissions would not allow media browser to write the pictures to the folders. It is probably no the securest option but try using chmod -R 777 to set the permission on one of the folders and see if that allows you download the images.

88fingerslukee

I fixed this by manually identifying every single title I had in my library. For whatever reason this started saving the images and NFOs into the media folders. It was painstaking and annoying but it's done.  I have no idea what the problem was.