No Live Tv in Web Client

denz

denz

I have been trying to watch live tv but it doesn't work on ipad 2 running the latest version of ios.

I can see that ffmpeg has started in task scheduler but in web client all I see is a play button.

I am using the latest beta of media browser

If you need anything else to assist I will gladly help.

Thanks

spyke562

Hi Denz

I to am having this issue however I am on an iPad mini with latest iOS. When you experience your issue to you see the media files show in your recorded TV folder and as you refresh then window they continue to grow?

When I start the live TV stream from my iPad mini I see the two media files start and then they start growing about 1mb per second. Then if I tap the X on the stream page on my iPad the file is still there growing. Until I go into server wmc and reset tuner. Then I delete the files.

Can't figure why this is happening all of a sudden to me.

I was having issues but they turned it to be network settings. Couple days ago I was attempting to stream live TV via iPad and the above issue happened which caused my drive to fill up. Then I had to delete the file which broke WMC live TV settings. After reset WMC live TV settings my network settings must have changed on my ceton setup. Which caused my Emby Live TV to break. Now i am back to trying to figure why the media files are not going away while attempting to stream via iPad.

denz

Hi Spyke562

Yes that is happening to me and wmc deleted most of the recordings so I was in trouble last night. I have discovered that you can actually disable automatic deletion in wmc settings wish I new that before.

I had to close server wmc to delete the files like you. In the sub-topic live tv there are discussion about using up hard disk space.

They are working on the fix so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

spyke562

Hey Denz...thanks for the information and I am glad to know I am not the only one seeing this. I will keep checking back for updates.

I'm seeing the issue as well with version 3.0.5588.1 on iOS 8.3.  If I wait long enough I can see a single frame of the video along with a play button right in the middle of it.  Tapping it does nothing though.  Good to know it's already a known issue.  Seems to work fine with Android/Chrome.

MrWebsmith

same here... we're able to use the ipad as a news/weather "tv" in the kitchen again.. happy wife, happy life  lol