Question about functionality of the library

steve1977

steve1977

I am facing some weird problems.

1) When I delete an "album.nfo" manually to have it recreated, this does not happen at next library scan. Also when refreshing on artist or library level, it does not get recreated. The only way is to go back to the specific album and refresh the specific album. That's quite painful if I delete a few dozens "album.nfo" files. Is there some form of "cache" that I need to manually delete to make MBS rescan it.

2) I have a few albums that do not have an album cover yet. The initial scan did not pick up the covers. However, there is coverart embedded in the tag. Any idea how I can yet again trigger a new refresh to pull the coverart from the embedded tag? Any chance to do this as batch? Probably similar issue like the first one?

Thanks!!!!

steve1977

I am trying to understand a pattern what embedded albumart is not being added to Emby. Potential explanation could be that some of the embedded albumart is .png and others are .jpg. It could be that .png embedded albumart is not being supported yet? Could this be the reason and (if so) could this be added?