"Refresh queued"?

steve1977

steve1977

In previous versions, I was able to just "refresh" movies or collections by hitting the "refresh" or "advanced refresh" key. Now, I am instead getting a message "refresh queued" and nothing appears to happen. What has it about the "queued" thing and was it expected behavior?

Angelblue05

In previous versions, I was able to just "refresh" movies or collections by hitting the "refresh" or "advanced refresh" key. Now, I am instead getting a message "refresh queued" and nothing appears to happen. What has it about the "queued" thing and was it expected behavior?

When I hit refresh, I get the message "refresh queued" then a few seconds later I see the little spinning wheel. Once I press save, it does display the refreshed metadata. However I'm really not liking how it is now. It almost feels like a broken feature due to the lack of indication that something is actually happening.  -_-

• Like 1

saitoh183

When I hit refresh, I get the message "refresh queued" then a few seconds later I see the little spinning wheel. Once I press save, it does display the refreshed metadata. However I'm really not liking how it is now. It almost feels like a broken feature due to the lack of indication that something is actually happening. -_-

I agree that we need some notification that the application is actually doing something.