MBS - Remove Series from "Next Up"

Kelmino

Kelmino

I'd love the ability to remove specific shows from my "Next Up" list.  There are a few shows that I started to watch but didn't like, yet someone else in the house still watches the show, so the next episode always shows up in my "Next Up" list.

The only way to remove it would be to go back and mark all the previous episodes as "Unwatched" or all as "Watched" It would be nice to have the ability to maybe hit the "Dislike" button and remove it from my list, yet still preserving the watched status on specific episodes.

Just a suggestion, not a huge deal really, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Happy2Play

Creating separate users accounts would resolve this also.

I believe if you dislike (thumbs down) the series, it will no longer show in Next Up.

Kelmino

I believe if you dislike (thumbs down) the series, it will no longer show in Next Up.

Oh look at that, I never knew that, while I thought it would be a good idea to have it that way I never actually tried it heh.

Also, a heads up (Probably working as intended) but you have to "Thumbs down" the series, doing it to an episode will not remove it from the list.  But that makes sense that way.

Edited by Kelmino

Kelmino

Oh look at that, I never knew that, while I thought it would be a good idea to have it that way I never actually tried it heh.

Also, a heads up (Probably working as intended) but you have to "Thumbs down" the series, doing it to an episode will not remove it from the list.  But that makes sense that way.

Hmmm I could have sworn it worked for a second, but then I refreshed the page it it didn't actually disappear so nope it doesn't remove it I guess.  :(

Kelmino

Ahhh, I see what it's doing.  When I disliked a show it moved it down to the bottom of my Next Up page, that's why I thought it disappeared at first  :)

Doesn't it make more sense that if you say "I don't like this thing" that it wouldn't be offered as a suggestion?  Just like thumbs down in Pandora, for instance?

• Like 1

Heckler

Well feck me sideways with a spatula.... I had no idea you could do that.  Been wanting to get rid of a few things from my next up list, but not mark them as watched yet... because there may be a time over the summer when I'm bored and have nothing else to watch.