Emby for Kodi - Playcount not displayed correctly in Kodi

mprassel

mprassel

Loving the new add on but hoping to fix an issue that I keep having. For example, I'll watch an episode and it will go back to list of episodes in Kodi. The episode will correctly be checked and it will also update in the Emby web server. Within the next few mins the check-mark will disappear. Not sure if it's related but the autoplay of the next episode does not work either.

Here is a link to my Kodi log that seems to have some information regarding this near the end of the file.

mprassel

@ Are there any temporary fixes I can try? I just switched my server to use local files and then path substitution. Still no luck.

Thanks for your help in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
mprassel

@ Do you know if this fix has been pushed to the repo yet? I'm still seeing issues on version .32. Did a database reset today as well.

Thanks for your help!

mprassel

I'm also seeing a new problem that I should add. When I play something in Kodi it no longer marks the episode as watched on the Emby server.

mprassel

Here is a log. You can see the last few Friends episodes near the end of the log. All of those did not update the Emby server. Thanks for your help.

Edited by mprassel
  • Like 1