Emby for Kodi - Out of Memory errors

allen00se
Go to solution Solved by xnappo,

allen00se

So is anyone else seeing a "URL error: Out of memory error" ? Everything seems to work fine on both my firetv and firetv stick but I get that error pop up every once in a while...

By the way, this is amazing and exactly what I needed. I was about to just switch Kodi back to using a plain old library bc the old add on was just too slow for my liking. Great job guys!!!

• Solution
xnappo

So is anyone else seeing a "URL error: Out of memory error" ? Everything seems to work fine on both my firetv and firetv stick but I get that error pop up every once in a while...

By the way, this is amazing and exactly what I needed. I was about to just switch Kodi back to using a plain old library bc the old add on was just too slow for my liking. Great job guys!!!

This is a problem with the Emby server.  I believe the server team is aware of it, but restart your server and it should go away.  For a while anyway.

xnappo

SwanStream

I was having this error but it seems to have resolved with the latest update, I'd suggest if you haven't updated Emby recently give that a shot.

e123enitan

This is a problem with the Emby server.  I believe the server team is aware of it, but restart your server and it should go away.  For a while anyway.

xnappo

I noticed same issue, but after updating to new server restart the issue stopped.

Nice work Sever and Kodi Team :D