Question - Books

komital

komital

I'm looking for media server solution and so far I can see Mediabrowser like best for my needs. As I can see that it also support plugins, can somebody tell me is it possible to use it alos for books (books ar alos media)?

Maleficarum

You can install a plugin for the server called MB Bookshelf that will allow it to use mobi, pdf and epub files. There is also a plugin for Media browser classic called MB Bookshelf-Classic, you will need the server plugin installed if you wish to use this.

komital

You can install a plugin for the server called MB Bookshelf that will allow it to use mobi, pdf and epub files. There is also a plugin for Media browser classic called MB Bookshelf-Classic, you will need the server plugin installed if you wish to use this.

Thanks. It looks like that what I search.

• 4 months later...
fantaxp7

What is the proper file structure for books? I made it similar to movies but I am not getting any metdata. Books/Stephen King/The Green Mile for example. 

Spaceboy

I don't believe emby downloads metadata for books, I used another program to create it. Let me see if I can find it